Comprehensive Services for Student-Athletes
- Class of 2024 - 3 spots just opened, still accepting Athletics Recruiting Only clients
- Class of 2025 - I am FULL for for comprehensive clients. Accepting "athletic recruiting only" clients.
- Class of 2026 - I am accepting comprehensive clients. Accepting "athletic recruiting only" clients.
- Class of 2027 - I am accepting comprehensive clients. Accepting "athletic recruiting only" clients.
Throughout the process students will learn techniques for goal setting, time management, and organization. Engaging in this process early enables students to create a tangible plan, feel a sense of control over the decision-making process, and take personal responsibility for creating future opportunities.
ATHLETIC (applies only to student-athletes)
- Educate about academic eligibility, recruiting, and athletic programs for NCAA Div I, II, III, and NAIA
- Discuss the student and family athletic recruiting priorities
- Create a Student-Athlete Profile
- Discuss the best approach for creating a highlights video (video production not included)
- Learn the keys to marketing yourself towards college coaches and communicating with them
- Learn how to research athletic programs and what to expect on Unofficial and Official Visits
- Plan for Showcase Tournaments and ID camps
- Develop a personalized recruiting plan to help you reach your athletic goals
- Evaluate your college priorities, academic record, and major/career interests
- Provide tools and education for thoroughly researching colleges
- Plan extracurricular activities, community service and summer opportunities
- Discuss testing options and a timeline for prep courses, practice tests and SAT/ACT (test prep not included)
- Develop a personalized college plan to help you reach your academic goals
- Brainstorm ideas and support the college essay writing process
- Provide advice and proofreading support for college applications
- Prepare for campus visits as well as interviews
- Provide tools for researching need-based and merit-based financial aid
- Support research and applications for academic/merit-based scholarships
- Compare financial offers from schools